Wreckage of the Hibernia Bank Building, Jones and McAllister streets.
This view shows the McAllister Street-side of the structure.
This building was repaired, and temporarily housed the Harbor Police
Station after the earthquake. It was restored to bank use, and again became a police substation when the Hibernia Bank closed in the late 1980s.
Next Photograph or
Return to 1906 Photo Exhibit Page.